Rules & Regulation
1. Library shall remain open from 10.30 a.m. to 4:30 PM only during academic period.
2. Return of library books and submission of requisition slips for books, should be deposited by the students at the counter between 10.30 am to 12 noon.
3. Books will be issued between 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. from the Circulation Counter for the students.
4. While entering in library user should leave his/her personal belongings, such as bags, personal books etc. at belonging Rack in Library.
5. Users are not allowed to use Mobile phone in library premises.
6. All users in Reading Room must sign in the register available with the attendant at the Reading Room.
7. Users of the library should not deface, mark, cut or damage the reading materials in any way.
8. Library Card is issued only on production of Current Fee Card by the student, for lent out 4(four) books for Honors student and 2(two) books for Pass student.
9. The Books are lent to students for 14 days and can be renewed twice/ thrice utmost if the book is not demanded and reserved by other student.
10. For Loss of Book/Damaged book (tearing of pages, etc), the borrower should either replace the book or pay for any book lost or damaged by them.
11. Periodical publications, Dictionary, Reports, Proceedings, Reference sources etc,will not on any account are lent out.12. Students have to obtain "Library Clearance" before filling up of the Final university Examination Form