The IQAC in the college was constituted in the year 9th July 2012. It plays an important role in the improvement of teaching- learning process and overall quality related aspects of the college. Following is the composition of the present IQAC:
1) Chairman: Dr. Subrata Sharma, Principal-in-charge
2) Administrative Officers: DDO, Librarian, Head Clerk
3) Coordinator: Dr. Anil Kumar Acharya, Astt. Prof., Dept. of Sanskrit
4) Member Teachers:
a. Ms. L. Sailo, Astt. Prof. , Dept. of History
b. Mr. Lalthlamuana Darlong, Astt. Prof., Dept. of Economics
c. Mrs. Melody Lalnunsangi Darlong, Astt. Prof., Dept. of Philosophy
d. Ms. Jecinta Z. Darlong, Astt. Prof., Dept. of English
5) Nominee from Local society: Honourable MLAs of Fatikroy & Kumarghat
6) Nominee from Students: Vice President & General Secretary of Student Union Council
7) Nominee from Alumni: Secretary, Alumni Association
- Quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and
- Institutionalize many good practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the institution.
- To better internal communication.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the functions of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of an institution
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students on quality-related institutional processes
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the information on various programmes/activities related to the enhancement of quality of higher education
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating teachers, students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related activities of the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.